KDKB Contest Rules
The following rules apply to all contests on KDKB.com, unless specifically noted otherwise in individual contest rules.
1. KDKB contests are subject to all federal, state, and local regulations, void where prohibited.
2. Contests are open to legal residents of the United States, itís territories, protectorates and commonwealths of 18 years of age or older on or before the official start date of the promotion or the listed date and time of the activity. Entrants must have permanent residence in Arizona, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area.
3. Sandusky Radio is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged or mutilated entries, and shall void any entries that are mechanically reproduced, photocopied, facsimiles, electronically or physically tampered with, mutilated, illegible, or contain printing errors. One entry per person. One entry per household. One entry per email address. Multiple entries from the same person, email address or household will disqualify the contestant from the contest completely.
4. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, and/or likeness for advertising/trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
6. Employees of KDKB, Sandusky Radio, Inc., local sponsors, their respective distributors, divisions and subsidiaries, licensed retailers, their immediate families and employees of the sweepstakes promotional partners are not eligible.
7. Contest winners may be required to visit the KDKB office during regular business hours and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release in order to obtain prize. Prizes not claimed within 15 days of notification will be forfeited and remain the property of KDKB.
8. Winners may be required to furnish positive legal proof of identification.
9. All prize winners must wait 30 days before being eligible to win another KDKB contest.
10. KDKB and their associated sponsors assume no responsibility for damage, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize or liability for unreceived prizes which are sent by mail.
11. No substitution or transfer of prize, except KDKB reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are accepted AS IS.
12. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
13. All submitted materials become the property of the radio station.
14. Decision of the judges are final.
15. KDKB reserves the right to revoke the prize if the winner does not meet any or all of these eligibility requirements even though it was announced over the air that such individual was the winner.
16. KDKB interpretation of the official rules of this contest shall be final.
17. KDKB reserves the right to change the contest and rules at any time. Such change will be accompanied by on-air announcements explaining the changes and reflected in an update version of the rules at that time.
18. Winner is responsible for person KDKB contest, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: KDKB Contest Rules, and the name of the contest, 1167 W. Javelina Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210